---- Entry Level & Associate Acupuncturist
Busy, growing acupuncture office in Sacramento is seeking a motivated Licensed Acupuncturist! Our ideal candidate will be positive, have a strong sense of integrity, and love helping people learn how to heal themselves. This candidate should love working in a peaceful, healing environment, and be excited to provide our patients with the best care possible! Previous acupuncture experience preferred. If you are the perfect fit for us, please send your cover letter, resume, and list of references for our review! We are seeking a part-time or potential Independent Contractor Licensed Acupuncturist to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to evaluate and treat patients in our Sacramento health center.
- Evaluation and treatment of individual patients independently
- Combine initial examination with treatment for patients in comprehensive visits
- Part-time position, preferably available at least three days per week
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 years Under Graduation Degree or above
- Valid California Acupuncture License
- 2 years experience of TCM & Acupuncture practice
- Work permission in United States
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong assessment skills
- An attitude of excellence in providing quality patient care.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Ability to prepare Medical Reports
- Able to work with patients and equipment using sound judgment
Please contact us if you are interested!